Mar 22, 2010

Web Series: Patrick Duffy & the Crab

There are a lot of great web series out there that frankly, you should know about. I'm going to help. I'm not going to write about Pot Psychology or Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis because they're awesomeness is so obvious, it's beyond words. Plus, I'm lazy and those don't really interest me to blog about. You should just go and watch those yourself.

Now, Previously on Point Dume is poised to become one of my top favorite web series (I'll get to writing about that once there are more episode) but it definitely has tough competition from Patrick Duffy & the Crab.

The show is pretty self-explanatory. It's just Patrick Duffy hanging out with a puppet crab.

They do everything real couples do.

Talk about American Idol:


Dare each other to eat dimes:


And even talk about threesomes:


It's so absurd and kind of awkward (my favorite combination). I think my favorite part is the lack of explanation or reason and the nonchalance that Patrick Duffy approaches his relationship with this crab.

Needless to say, I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment