Oct 9, 2009

It's That Time Again

That's right! It's time for not one, not three, but TWO side-by-sides.

Sarah once showed me this glory of a video "Faggoty Attention" by Adam Joseph which rivals Johnny Weir's delectable "Pokerface" video. Ever since I first saw that something about it had been bothering me but I couldn't quite put my finger on it--until now. Adam Joseph has a slight case of the No Face. Case in Point:

That's Adam Joseph on the left and Suede from Project Runway on the right. They're even both giving me The Eyes! And you know you have a No Face situation on your hands when you it takes you a second to figure out which one this is:
Now, this one there's some mystery surrounding. I'm not 100% sure that this is the same Adam Joseph as above. He's also a singer so it's close enough. But he has a major case of the Brandon face. I give you Brandon on the left and Adam on the right.
I hope you enjoyed today's side-by-sides. I now have to go listen to how NASA is trying to destroy the moon and drown us all. And here's the "Faggoty Attention" video for those of you who haven't seen it yet. Modern day classic, swear to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment