Feb 26, 2009

So Long Sasha!

I was actually just thinking earlier today whether or not Sasha Cohen was still queen of my figure skating heart (especially when I have a major boner for Evan Lysacek) but her reign ended five minutes ago when I saw this:

Johnny Weir you have stolen my heart! I mean, what attitude! What spandex! And those moves! You know homeboy choreographed those at home in front of his bedroom mirror singing into his hairbrush. I just love, love, love it. So even though he's the queen for now, he better watch out because if Sasha and Ev ever team up to do some sort of interpretive dance to "Love Me For Me" or "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" I might just explode with joy. So watch out Johnny. These two got their game faces on now. Well, Sasha's is more of a bored expression and Evan's just giving me the sexy eye to meet him out back, but you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment