Jul 8, 2010

ASkars Gives Fierce Face As Well As Fangs

I don't think it's any secret that my notebooks are full of a thousand variations of "ASkars + Sadie 4 EVAAA!" doodles. Since True Blood came on the air, Alexander Skarsgard has slowly risen in the ranks of my boyfriends. He is like air conditioning and DVR on a hot summer day, and for those of you in NYC right now you know how valuable those things are (preach it!).

(And yes, I did just baptist choir respond to myself. Suck on that.)

There is one thing standing in the way of our everlasting love, though. Well, technically two. ASkars is tall. In fact, boy is a full foot taller than me, ringing in at a towering 6'4".

The other issue at hand is that calling Alexander Skarsgard trashy is like eating my pizza rolls. You just don't do it.

Until tonight, I thought I was seriously breaking my type with him(ie: short, trashy, gay) but boy, was I wrong! That man has more than enough gay in him to choreograph a Johnny Weir routine with one hand while touching my boobs with the other.

I don't really want to keep you from the amazing piece of video glory any more, so please press play and have your life forever changed for the better.



Was that not my dream come true? Do you not think that nothing can get better than that video? Was that not just utter fierce perfection?

WRONG!
 
Life does get better. You see, while investigating the newly discovered glitter in my baby boy I came across this:



YEAH! WHAT NOW?!?! ASkars played a sassy fancy pants model in Zoolander and gave face even BrĂ¼no can't rival!

It's like I could die at this very moment and be perfectly content with my life (the fact that I'm also cuddled up with Lucy, eating chocolate chips and watching Bravo might also be aiding that sentiment).

But really, when I fall asleep this is what I'll be seeing in my dreams from now until forever:

1 comment:

  1. 1. I can't believe you didn't know about Zoolander! Latina lurves the roommates and for like a year after it came out she'd go "Orange Mocha Frappuccinos!" and claim that someone died in a freak gasoline fight accident.

    2. Love that you implied it's gay to touch your boobs.

    ReplyDelete