Oct 4, 2009

Can I Get A Countdown?

Sometimes when I'm really exhausted I listen to certain music to counter my mood and get my adrenaline pumping. Seeing as how tired lately I've been and how I assume this fad will continue for a while longer I thought it lucrative to make a playlist. I now present you with the highlights from "Get Pumped Up-Side Down" (that title may or may not be a reference to my senior year highschool yearbook).

Top 35 Songs to Get You Pumped:
Aaron's Party by Aaron Carter
Willenium by Will Smith
SOS by Rihanna
Don't Trust Me by 3Oh!3
Take You There by Sean Kingston
Piece of Me by Britney Spears
Don't Phunk With My Heart by The Black Eyed Peas
My Lips Like Sugar by Flo Rida
Love Foolsophy by Jamiroquai
Ain't No Other Man by Christina Aguilera
Walk Away by Kelly Clarkson
Disturbia by Rihanna
Krazy by Pitbull feat. Lil John
Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship feat. Queen B
Part Time Lover by Stevie Wonder
Good Luck by Basement Jaxx
Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne
Get It Shorty by Lloyd
Callin Out by Lyrics Born
Numb/Encore by Jay-Z and Linkin Park
We Run This by Missy Elliott
I Know You Want Me by Pitbull
Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder
Renegade by Styx
Church by T-Pain feat. Teddy Verseti
Get It Poppin by Fat Joe feat. Nelly
Move On Up by Curtis Mayfield
Footloose by Kenny Loggins
Hard to Handle by The Black Crowes
Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5
A Little Less Conversation by Elvis Presley
Disease by Matchbox 20
She's Only 18 by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Do What You Want by OK Go
Toxic by Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment