Feb 3, 2009

Times of Turmoil

It's been a very stressful Tuesday with not one, not two, but three things now weighing on my mind before I attempt to pull an early nighter (as is my Tuesday tradition).
So while doing my pre-bed blog perusal I found myself looking at a lot of pictures of little Suri Cruise and I couldn't help but wonder if when I was growing up I looked like her. This wouldn't be an issue if I thought I looked like cute Suri being carried around instead of B'scuse Me Suri being dragged around by Mama K. I did some Photoshop to ease my worries. I don't think it helped.

So in addition to my "Do I look like an ugly Suri Cruise?" worries I also started watching Mad Men today. That means I have to deal with my "I never want to get married" fears, "If I had lived in the 50s I'd love to go shopping and things would actually fit" depression, and "Will I have a life now that I've started watching it because I'm so hooked" questions.

Like I said, it's been a hard day. The worst part of all is yet to come though.

I ran out of Sour Neon Gummy Worms!!! They were the last remnants of my K-Mart candy run! I'm absolutely lost without them. How could they do this to me? And in my time of need, no less.

1 comment:

  1. When I was a kid I looked like a broke-ass Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.

    And Mad Men isn't a very great show.

    But Jon Hamm is a fucking prince.

    ReplyDelete